Love Organic Seed Oils are 100% pure, wild harvested and ethically sourced from around the world.
Argan Seed Kernel Oil
Hair care extraordinaire
The Argan tree grows only in the extremely harsh south western area of Morocco between the Atlas mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. From this tree the exotic and rare oil, often called “liquid gold”, is laboriously extracted.
- Hair care extraordinaire
- Rich in natural Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants
- Naturally hydrates hair restoring softness, strength and lustrous shine to strands
- Repairs hair damaged from sun, chlorine, styling and colouring
- Softens cuticles and strengthens brittle nails
- Skin nurturing properties help soothe common skin complaints.
Baobab Seed Oil
Nature's remedy for dry conditions
The Baobab tree is one of the most iconic native trees of the African continent. Often called the “Tree of Life” for its variety of uses, this magnificent tree has long been a pillar of African existence.
- Rich in essential fatty acids provitamin A and Vitamins D, E & F
- Moisturises dry, rough and sun damaged skin
- Encourages regeneration and renewal of skin cells and is effective against scarring
- Hydrates and conditions dry and brittle hair
- Protects against premature ageing, prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and elasticity
- Provides soothing comfort to sunburn
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Promotes cell regeneration and healthy skin
Once regarded by the ancient Persians as a symbol of fertility and abundance, the glorious Pomegranate fruit is traditionally featured in many cultures and religions.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, especially Punicic acid, a natural plant-based estrogen and extremely potent antioxidant
- High in valuable natural estrogenic and antioxidant properties
- Protects the integrity of skin from harmful elements such as pollution, chemicals and harsh weather conditions
- Polyphenols act as antioxidants which may help improve the appearance of skin blemishes and ageing skin
- Increases skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and premature ageing
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
'Miracle Plant' for skin repair
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is the rarest, most expensive and highly prized beauty oil in the world. The Prickly Pear cactus grows wild in various arid and semi-arid areas of the world. It has been called “the miracle plant” for its ability to survive long periods of draught and still produce healthy fruits.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and contains more Vitamin E than any other plant oil – close to 150% more than Argan Oil
- A miracle oil for repairing cracked heels
- Restores skin elasticity, protects the skin against premature ageing and prevents wrinkle formation
- Promotes a healthy complexion, reduces under-eye shadows and eye circles and helps preserve skin cells from the ravages of time
- Helps repair fragile, fissured and lustreless nails
Rose Hip Seed Oil
Rehydrating, moisturising and revitalising
The world’s finest quality Rose Hip seed oil is found in the small landlocked African mountain Kingdom of Lesotho where wild Rose Hip fruits are ripened on the plant before they are harvested and collected for processing.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and carotenoids including lycopene, a powerful anti-ageing antioxidant to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Rehydrating, moisturising and revitalising to dry skin
- Nourishes and repairs razor damaged skin
- Reduces the appearance of premature ageing skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines
- Encourages regeneration and renewal of skin cells and is effective against stretch marks and scarring
Tamanu Seed Kernel Oil
Soothing relief to damaged and compromised skin
The beautiful Tamanu tree is scattered throughout the tropical South Pacific and Indian Oceans. Tamanu seed kernel oil has been traditionally recognised by islanders for its amazing, yet non-invasive healing properties.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, sterols, lactones and unique synergistic health-giving compounds
- Refreshes compromised skin that has suffered from over exposure to harsh elements such as sun, wind, chemicals and pollutants
- Promotes the formation of new skin tissue and improves the appearance of visible scars
- Moisturises and protects the skin against premature ageing, wrinkles and fine lines